World of Tanks – The Gun Show

Another month, another new tier 8 premium. This time, one that makes up for how terrible it’s predecessor was. You can even get it for free. Well, some of you can.

KaJpz105 Presale:

WOT intro by:

All music licensed from www.epidemicsound.com and www.machinimasound.com

Patreon:
Discord:
Twitch:
Facebook!
Twitter:

Merchandise!

Discount Game Codes courtesy of Xenom Games:

For any business, press or industry related enquiries, please contact Jingles.business@gmail.com

System Specs: Core i7 4.3Ghz CPU, 32GB DDR4 RAM, nVidia GTX1080 8GB GDDR5 GPU, running at 1920×1080 resolution

If you have a World of Tanks replay you’d like to submit, upload it to a hosting service like and email the link to your replay to charlton.paul70@gmail.com.

If you have a World of Warships replay, consider using a hosting service like

Just be aware that I get hundreds of emails every week and I can’t promise that I’ll show what you send in.

Nguồn:https://dantrionline.com.vn/

Kinh Doanh

Comments

• I must say I enjoy the Tank Lemmings at the beginning.

BlackBaron08 February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Great video but the proper title woulde be: "Acts of a real TD". I would have enjoyed this video much better if the last destroyed target was a russian TD…

Joe Noname February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Boring video… i haven't seen all. 1st time so boring

Sergio February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Jingles skipping over the strv s1 having a 8s reload and better aim time and shell velocity and pen

Niru Najian February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • 10:45 that's a weird looking 5

H Weatherall February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • “You might notice something about my voice at the moment, I have a slight cold….”. Someone start warming up the electronic voice generator lol!

DrBill WoTB February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • sniffing glue in the corner maybe?

Danny Eden February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • So with some tanks are apcrs not purchased with gold

Collin Clark February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • is it just me or did he play the whole game with 3 dead crew? wtf didn't even use his medical kit

Rodiculous February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • good game for Para noob, but watching the chat reminded me just how toxic WOT players can be. Not just the f*** arty comment, but later friendly arty, which hadn't relocated after the flank fell, was telling his team to uninstall.

blade peterson February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • You don’t knock over trees. And I don’t care if that’s why he shot you in this case, or not. It’s ignorant to knock over those trees.

Larry Thiel February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Im preplexed by people who openly flame on arties and curse them out. I mean its not the players fault that WG decided to add them.

Pipa Cacao February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Haven't played WoT since about 2016 but i still like to come back to see what's changed; and still see jingles at it after all these years

Jebidah February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • 17,000 spotting damage, possible WoT record. Hey Jingles can you have a look at this replay?
    Guys upvote this comment so daddy Jingles sees this <3

Jin Kim February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • don't think that first arty shot was blind, I think arty was watching cot trees to fall and was pre-aimed on the location

lordraptor11 February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • "Come on, little Chinaman." Jingles, oh no….

efrafawarren February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • I kept my k90, I enjoyed play'n it when it first came out, haven't really used it in a while due to the new tech trees and what not

Captain Bear February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Lumberjack tactician at the start he was like a beaver making a nest at the beginning to stop the flood of tanks coming towards him then whack incoming

Chally Ho February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • powernoob is a regular on your channel I do believe

Michael DeMars February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • That APCR is probably sabot… but WG does NOT know that shell type.

FazekasPK February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Hating on this channel more each day…..

sharma9012 February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Jingles the E-25 Doesnt see tier 9's

ٴٴ February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • O.o I swear I've seen you cover this replay before Jingles. Given that it's a new tank, however, I don't see it being possible, but I vividly remember watching the duels at the end with the WZ and Jag.

Chris P. February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • have you actually played this tank 'devastatingly accurate 105mm gun' i assume no by that comment go check out Dezgaming s review for a realistic appraisal

pry copyn February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Guys, lets make Jingles play XCOM 2 Tactical Legacy Pack!

Mr.Sukhoi February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • People getting mad at his arty cursing, and people getting mad at those people for getting mad xD
    Can we just end the drama please?

95Titanium February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Nothing more satisfying to one shot a fucking arty. Seeing shit get knocked down from the otherside of the map…..then being able to " blindfire" ..what a crock of shit.

Shaun Brennan February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • The heck is this camo ? Even when I take supposedly sneaky tanks like the cockroach or the ikea I get spotted as soon as I move out of the bush or try to fire (which is kinda problematic when playing a td)

Jaylemagnifique February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • What irritates me is that he has a tank with a long reload and didn't bother using the medkit to get his loader healed.

HyperionGM February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Yeah, he's one of Those kind of players. Knocks a million trees down in an obvious camping spot and then bitches about arty. Then drives in front or behind a friendly tank blocking him, stays too long on the side where nobody is spotting, and continuously shoots at the sloped turrets of heavy tanks giving away his location in return for a ricochet. He stepped up at the end, but gawd, the start was cringey.

chargerfryar February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Watching this trying to distract myself from the pain of my broken finger

BraydonKTechGamingAndMore February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Today I have comented on Tiger vs Sherman poll; "World of Tanks, you are so silly." Now I wanted to tell them how surprised I am with buffed premiums and how well they behave in the game, but I got shadow ban, hahahaha…World Of Tanks…you ARE so silly…

Horus69ss February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • The locals probably told him the wrong street to turn off from so the Jäg crew got lost and decided drink and eat

Hump Day75 February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • What game mode is this?

Bruce b February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Chicken soup, fluids, and rest Jingles! Beer is a fluid, and gaming is considered rest if you play in bed, lol! Get well soon gnome Overlord.

Treadhead Pete February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply
  • Jingles, the best cure for a common cold is several hours in a steel tube submerged 300 meters below sea level. Play some more Cold Waters!

Liberty or Death 1776 February 26, 2020 6:50 pm Reply