In 1900, only 3% of Americans practiced professions that were deemed “cognitively demanding.” Today, 35% of us do, and we have all learned to be flexible in the way that we think about problems. In this fascinating and fast-paced spin through the cognitive history of the 20th century, moral philosopher James Flynn makes the case that changes in the way we think have had surprising (and not always positive) consequences.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh