The Harsh Social Impact of the Shallon Lester Drama

What is this whole drama really about? Gender? Psychological Abuse?

00:00 – What Shallon Lester did & her defenders
02:09 – Man vs Women? Gender War & Group Think
05:00 – How both Genders can Abuse.
06:00 – PUAs, Incels & Manosphere vs Shallon & “Female” Content
07:00 – Cancel Culture & Double Standards

09:10 – I’m not only defending Men
11:00 – Deflecting the argument. (Lemons vs Oranges)
13:15- The Divide between Male & Female
17:00 – “Stay in your lane” + Racism
19:26 – My Direct Experience with Manipulation

21:27 – Celebrity Gossip isn’t the Problem
23:00 – If a young girl takes Shallon’s Advice
26:47 – Imagine if your Son or Daughter met Shallon.
29:00 – Why her past action’s still matter
30:48 – My Experience with Bullies & Abuse.

Listen to The Reality Circus w/ PIERRE XO on Apple Podcasts.

Now on Spotify:

PIERRE X-TRA:

✨🌹✨
Official XO Merch:

✨🌹✨

✨🌹✨

GROUP CHAT

App: Amino
Name: pierreXO
No invite code needed. “Request to join”

LIVESTREAMS
every Sunday. = YouTube
every Tuesday & Thursday =
7pm CET
10am PST

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dantrionline.com.vn/tin-hot/

Tin HOT

Comments

• This kind of people is what I call emotional predators – very toxic and ver dangerous , gtfo at the first red flag

B88 April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • Hi pierre! I recently found your channel and what can I say except that I’ve been binging your videos! It truly means a lot to me that you are out here right now talking about hard topics that are so real.
    I was wondering for the next topic if you could talk about dealing with failure or failure as a concept? I have a friend going thru the college rejection letters right now and it would mean a lot if she could hear from you!!
    Love you lots and keep doing what youre doing! It’s something special 🙂

Grace Park April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • I've seen Shallon's videos and she's just amazing: she's charming, witty, charismatic, exceptional storyteller with great vocabulary and command of language. She's also a liar, a manipulator, self indulgent know-it-all (at least). Being able to navigate through life we should learn to see through superficial charm. People, who are defending her, just don't want to see her for who she is. Women flock to her as to a saviour from their shitty relationships with men, and now they have to admit she is the same (or even worse) than your no good ex? That must hurt as hell! But defending her is the same as saying that someone "can't" be an abuser because they're doctor/volunteer/democrat/vegan etc.

Margarita P. April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • Abuse is abuse and love has no connection with abuse. The "but…they only hurt me because they love me," statement is bs. Its an indoctrinated statement the abuser uses to contol you. You do not abuse the one you love full stop, be it male, female whatever. If anyone says that stupid statement to you then you best run for the hills.

Nahwhy April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • I rarely write any comments, but this time I will, I share this Opinion , it doesn't matter if it's man or women, who are abusive or use manipulative behavior, IT'S NOT OK!!! Have respect for Pierre XO because he hasn't tried to slander, he just caught on what this women was saying that wasn't ok. PERIOD.

jessie April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • If reality were a tree, our sanity would be the kitten and Pierre would be the firemen.

ShockCo Truth April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • Let's celebrate and be happy Shallon is single and has zero children. What a creepy mother she would be.😬😬😬

Hawaii islandgirl April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • I agree abuse is abuse no matter who is delivering it

Beyond Limits April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • OMG the guy who made a video on how to get revenge on a narcissist 😮

Fernanda de la Flor April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • Thank you for making the content you make and shining a light on a subject that a lot of people have trouble with!! I am an abuse victim but I never let what happened to me harden my heart. I am married to a great man, who treats me with love, respect and kindness. When we first got together, I was not use to being treated so well. That I would burst into tears and a few times even asked him what he had done wrong or why he was even with me. We have 3 children and I hope we raise them to be good and kind people and I hope they never meet anyone who knows the person you mentioned in this video

Vickie Edwards April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • I just want to give you the biggest hug 🥺🥺

SaraMae225 April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • I believe the term you are looking for is: "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" which is a damn shame. Can we all just agree that shitty behavior is shitty? Racism exists. Sexism exists. Abuse exists. It's all crappy!

Leileya Night April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • and also your backdrop omg!! how do you do it? its a work of art

ASMRGirl April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • never realized those double standarts thanks for shedding light on the issue!

ASMRGirl April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • Shallon is beautiful.

Patsy Smithson April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • Shallon is beautiful.

Patsy Smithson April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply

IMENE April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • You Stupid

salah eldeen saber April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • anyone can be an abuser, anyone can have a mental illness, anyone can be abused.

no one is safe and that’s absolutely tragic.

baby robot April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • y’all talking about how women can abuse too but always defend selena gomez when she literally abused justin bieber as a minor there is a literal video just look it up.

Ariana Grande April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • We get it bro, you vape

Kung fu Benny April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply
  • Lästern means gossiping in German. Läster (in German) and Lester are pronounced the same. It fits….

SchoggiGurke April 25, 2020 6:55 pm Reply