Japan’s obsession with cutesy culture has taken a dark turn, with schoolgirls now offering themselves for “walking dates” with adult men. Last year the US State Department, in its annual report on human trafficking, flagged so-called joshi-kosei osanpo dates (that’s Japanese for “high school walking”) as fronts for commercial sex run by sophisticated criminal networks.
In our exclusive investigation, VICE News host Simon Ostrovsky will bring you to one of Tokyo’s busiest neighborhoods, where girls solicit clients in their school uniforms, to a concert performed by a band of schoolgirls attended by adult men, and into a café, where teenage girls are available to hire by the hour. But the true revelations come behind closed doors, when schoolgirls involved in the rent-a-date industry reveal how they’ve been coerced into prostitution.
Watch “Japan’s Labor Pains” –
Watch “Japan vs. the Islamic State” –
Read “Japan Says It Will Resume Whaling in the Antarctic” –
Subscribe to VICE News here:
Check out VICE News for more:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu bài cúng văn khấn khai trương quán chi tiết nhất
- Tik Tok Free Fire #148👌Nhân Vật Mới Người Nhện – Hành Động Múa Quạt Khá Bảnh Đã XUất Hiện OB21 FF
- Bật mí cách chơi 2 acc clash of clans đơn giản nhất
- CF Mobile/CF Legends | Bán Hộ ACC VIP 8 CFM Khủng Đủ Ép 12 Viên Đạn Nỏ !!! | Tường Trần CFM
- làng lá phiêu lưu ký | rao bán hộ ních hỏa víp – thông tin xem video nhé | HTC game