Join the RVRC community to access a huge library of RV repair and maintenance videos:
For years, the traditional batwing antenna has been the go-to choice for RVers who like to enjoy a little TV at the campground. This model enjoyed a great run of success, for it’s time for a newer, more reliable alternative. Enter the RAYZAR Z-1 from Winegard. This permanently mounted antenna stands at just 8.4-inches and completely changes the way you broadcast live TV to your RV. With the Z-1, the days of getting up on the roof to fold and unfold your antenna each time you dock are long past.
Become an RVRC member today and watch hundreds of RV repair and maintenance videos:
Installing the Z-1 is a fairly user-friendly process, but to make sure you get everything right the first time around, expert Dave Solberg walks you through a step-by-step demonstration for affixing the antenna to your roof and wiring it through to your TV. He shows you how to utilize your previous antenna’s base, and explains why it’s important to apply the proper sealant for your specific kind of roof. You should be able to complete most aspects of the installation on your own, but may need an extra set of hands for one or two steps. Thanks to the Z-1, you can enjoy clear picture anywhere you go!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh