In this video We’ll learn how to use/configure PuTTy to read serial data sent by LPC1768 Cortex-M3 Microcontroller. This would be step-by-step guide to read serial output from UART of LPC1768 Microcontroller.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh
Thankyou, mine was not originally working before, but the beginning step was the one I was missing..Thanku!
Lame and your English sucks
Do you know how to configurate an ALCplus2?
@BINARY UPDATES Thanks for such a great video!
I'm using ARM-M4 family (Tiva launchpad board) and I want to transfer data (raw signal) to the PC. I have two questions:
1) Should I use UART or USB as a serial communication? (I still couldn't understand the difference between UART and USB!)
2) If it is done by UART, where I should find the data in PC? can PuTTY help to store data in a particular folder?
Many thanks in advance!
Thanks, I have always only used hyperterminal , Seeing the new laptops we are getting for my company is a Chromebook the putty app is only available. Thank you.
How do you know which COM port number to use?
liked , shared, subscribed 🙂
Hi thank you for this quick tutorial, I was able to get output from my Silab Thunderboard Sense 2 on a VCOM port!
However, how do you implement input (host to MCU)? Why doesn't PUTTY show what you typed (eg. "s" in your example)?
Im Using an ESP8266 ESP01 Module, however i cannot get Putty to work, Arduino Serial monitor is working ok, Do you know if i need to modify some code to get putty working ?
Ha je suis un fan de l'électronique et précisément les moxa l'héconomie obtenir un certificat en sa connaissance ?
where did you write the code so that when you press S it shows you the data on the terminal? I am trying to do this for a project!
Hi Binary, I wonder if this works in my case, I have a special computer which can stream serial data from computer's usb, my laptop doesn't have a serial port so can I use putty to accept data from the other computer's usb to my laptop's usb? I am watching tutorials are but everybody is more focused on computer side and omitting the cable part. And I guess I am too noob to know the basic truth. I would love to hear If I can make such a usb to usb serial connection. (At least may I emulate by putty)
Mine Just shows a black screen.