When trying to run Origin, I was getting the following error:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)
Basically this means that Origin or a file it needs is corrupt or missing.
I tried reinstalling Origin first but that didn’t help.
That means one of the libraries (DLLs) was likely missing or corrupt.
You can first try to run chkdisk or SFC to check for any corrupt files and see if any of the corrupt files can be repaired.
If that still does not work, then you need to find out what files are corrupt or missing and then fix them. This can be different for different applications. This means that not every 0xc000007b error is caused by the exact same set of missing/corrupt files.
I used dependency walker (free download) to try to determine what was missing. It is not a perfect program and has some false positives, but it lead me to the Microsoft C++ runtime libraries. I updated (repaired) the x86 and x64 runtime libraries and origin now works again.
Good explanation of 0xC000007B error here:
Microsoft Visual C++ libraries:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh