Categories

New AmpliTube Custom Shop Tutorial – How to Browse, Try, and Buy Gear (get some FREE)

Try AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop free here:

Check out this tutorial video for the new AmpliTube Custom Shop from IK Multimedia where you can try and buy new models à la carte 24/7 from the comfort of your own studio. The Custom Shop works from right inside AmpliTube (both plug-in and standalone). If you already use AmpliTube 3, download the latest update from your IK User Area to gain access to new Custom Shop (along with many other great updates and new features). If you use Powered by AmpliTube products (Fender®, Ampeg® SVX, etc.) or have never used an AmpliTube product before, download the new FREE fully functional version of AmpliTube 3 with 24 models at

The Custom Shop in AmpliTube 3 brings an entirely new shopping experience for software plug-ins that is like visiting a real guitar store, one that is open 24/7 with a complete offering of legendary brands for building your truly custom tone from the comfort of your studio.

You can now build your own collection of amp and effects models with a level of customization never before seen and at prices never so affordable. You start by downloading a FREE, fully functional version of AmpliTube 3 with all features and a collection of 24 free gear models for recording and mixing in your favorite Mac/Win DAW or for playing on stage or practicing at home.

Then with the included online Custom Shop, you can try and buy à la carte stomp boxes, amplifiers, cabinets, microphones and rack effects from a vast collection of over 200 gear models including officially approved models of gear from world-class brands such as Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, Seymour Duncan, Groove Tubes, Gallien-Krueger, Jet City, THD, T-Rex and many more. Each model can be tried out for free (for a period of 2 days every 2 months) before purchase, the same way you would try out an amp in a real guitar shop. Gear models are sold in the Custom Shop using Gear Credits and are priced between 5 and 20 credits each. Gear Credits are sold in packs that start as low as $19.99 / €14.99 (for 20 credits) and go up to $299.99 / €224.99 (for 500 credits).

Views:

Comments

• I installed the Custom Shop, it gave me some of the free gear, but in order to use them do I have to buy the full version of Amplitube? I either feel I am missing a step (very possible) or I feel misled.

Dennis P. May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • I did not get what I buyed…Nothing happens, but I lose money! Thx for nothing!

GRAZOCKER May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • so apparently you can try the gear but you have to buy amplitude before you can really try it.Pretty misleading as there is no "Free Trial" of amplitude… only gear shop

InkyAk86 May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • What kind of cable from guitar to pc?? I've played for eons but am completely new to this. Looks fun!

Juan A May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • If you want to buy an amp collection, the mesa/boogie one in my case, would you have to buy amplitube 4 with it as well? In other words, can I buy just the boogie models by themselves?

Gavin Juge May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • I have an irig 2(not hd) windows 10 computer, and custom shop, I try to install amplitube demo but custom shop is the only thing downloaded on my computer HELP

Swept180sxNet May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • Let's say, hypothetically, I already have AmpliTube 4 and then I purchase Custom Shop. Would I be able to insert the amps and/or effects I already have from 4 (or one of the bundles like the Hendrix one) into Custom Shop?

tymime May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • Can you purchase VST .dll files of these sims that can be used in another DAW, or are purchased sims only usable in Amplitube? I'd like to buy an Orange amp sim pack for use in my DAW without having to use Amplitube.

jlopez47 May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • where do i get the actual amplitube i have custom shop with the other 3 things downloaded i go to the link in the description and it's just a link to the custom shop

Brads Vinyl May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • idk how to get out of the custom shop area to actually try the gear

CinnamonDutchToast May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • so im confused. i have a fender mustang and i connected it to my computer but im not sure how to get these presets or these sounds to go through my amp

Timothy Hammonds May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • It seems to be working here, for technical issues you must contact Technical Support and they will help you directly. YouTube is not a good medium for troubleshooting with users 🙂

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • Your custom shop is broken, I keep logging in, and try to download the German gain amp, it tells me I'm using an old version of custom shop, redirects me to the download page, I download from your site, install and then am told my custom shop is an old version and have to repeat the process again and again, I cant tell you how annoyed I am with this now

Mine Channel May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • You may to authorize it. Again, Tech Support is available to you from our web site and they will help you out.

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • what is that mean?:):) people said that it's only happening in the trial version:):)

Sean Tabada May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • If you contact support they can troubleshoot what is happening in your case and get it working directly for you.

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • my amplitube 3 is something wrong theirs kinda weird sound the sound is like a spray/scratch check out in my videos the title is "testing amplitube problem" i tested my amplitube 3 via audacity if you know the problem could you tell me and can you fix it :):):)please:):):)

Sean Tabada May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • You should use an audio interface with Hi-Z/Instrument input for guitar or bass as an interface with this type of input will perform the proper impedance matching to get a great signal into your computer. StealthPlug does this, of course, as does StealthPedal.

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • If you click "download" on the AmpliTube Free page, it takes you to a login screen. You log in or register (if you haven't registered yet), and you get an authentication code (or serial number) in E-mail. You have to enter that to authenticate AmpliTube and be able to use the custom shop.

Kestrel88 May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • As long as you've also registered AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • When you install, authorize, and run Custom Shop you can click "Restore Purchases" and they will be there.

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • @TheTropicthunder13 You receive an email when you register. It will also be in your User Area on our site

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • What are the "serial numbers"? it says to authenticiate the free version i need them.

TheTropicthunder13 May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • What serial numbers do you use? I have no idea what they are?

TheTropicthunder13 May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply
  • @CharlesRoss2007 It already uses real cabinet impulses (AmpliTube 2 did too). They are as well-engineered as our models and perfectly matched to all other components for the best possible sound.

ikmultimedia May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Reply