Make a multiboot BIOS+UEFI USB drive (for Hirens, linux, Windows and HP Utility ISOs, etc.) v2

v2 has improved audio – Visit for Easy2Boot and MakePartImage.
PDF Guide at
This video demonstrates how to make a USB Flash Drive or USB Hard Disk to store multiple ISOs and images.
You can boot from the USB drive in normal BIOS MBR mode and then use Clover to boot from the 32 and 64-bit EFI files in UEFI mode without needing to reboot the system.
You can have multiple images and ISO files on your USB drive (e.g. multiple HP Utilities, Windows Installers, Linux Live ISOs, KonBoot, etc,).
When you make the E2B USB drive, you can choose FAT32 or NTFS – either will work with .imgPTN files and UEFI booting.

When you make the .imgPTN files from your payload files, choose FAT32 if you want UEFI-booting to work.

Tip: If you boot from the USB drive using the QEMU emulator in RMPrepUSB, you can switch to one of the images before you connect the USB drive to a UEFI system (this saves having to configure the target system for CSM boot first).

Visit for Easy2Boot and MakePartImage.
For install.wim files 4GB+ see

Nguồn:https://dantrionline.com.vn/

Comments

• fucking stupid guide, talk like rubbus

Dexil Deen February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Hello there sir steve. When I booted in my imgPTN file and load clover bootloader it is stuck in loading screen

Welcome to Clover 445

scan entries

It is stuck in that screen logo?? How can I fix it??

Ian Alcantara February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Thanks for the video Steve, however, its not clear. For a beginner like me its difficult to follow. You should have given step by step instructions. I want to make E2B drive so that I can use it for installing normal windows installation and uefi windows installation. I want to include CloneZilla and TestDisk and some version of Linux also. Any video on that ?? I also want to include Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Waiting for your reply. Thanks

TechGalaxy February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • sorry .. I fall asleep before the end of the video

claude sainjon February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • I have a preactivated win 7 any ideea why is not detecting the hard drive at setup point, tested on a dvd & no problem

KEEVVY February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Where and why should I use rmprepusb tool?

Ignas Kaz February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Ok.
    So let me see if i got it.
    You first need to boot from a legacy bios to choose the program you want to use in an UEFI computer.
    It means if youre with only one PC that is UEFI only, you cant choose what to boot from there.
    Is that it?

And does it bypass secure boot so i can install windows?

Gatinho Miau February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • ?

Vimal Adanwala February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • where should i put csm and clover folders found in mpi tool kit

Vimal Adanwala February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • hi steve
    i need your help again
    i can run Easy.Recovery.Essentials.Pro.for.Windows 7
    but when i'm runing Easy.Recovery.Essentials.Pro.for.Windows 10
    i have got errors like mount_msdos: /dev/ada0s2 :invalid argument
    and so on Easy.Recovery.Essentials.Pro.for.Windows 7 work great
    every program to add is a riddle

shai shirom February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • hi steve

i need your help please
    i am into csm try to play hirens 15.2 and got the error
    remove disk or other media
    do you know this error

shai shirom February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Hi Steve, Thanks for the helpful video. One problem I ran into is after turning off UEFI and Secureboot on a Toshiba Qosimo I can no longer get into the Bios setup and it won't boot from anything but DVD. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Bob Glynn February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • please help me

Mohamed Ibrahim February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • when split install.esd to install.swm doesnt work for my win 10
    error:
    make sure all file required for installation are available

Mohamed Ibrahim February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • help me please you can make video how to can Adding Windows 7/8/10 which have large >4GB UEFI

Mohamed Ibrahim February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Do you have any instructions on how to create a totally UEFI only USB boot drive? I mean one with no MBR Boot. One where even the main menu is running in UEFI, not MBR. One where you would not be going back and forth from MBR to UEFI, or UEFI to MBR, just simply UEFI. If you have such instructions, please provide URL to them. Thank you.

Mark H February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • very confusing

utriPMtube February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • hi , I have a usb key on boot up problem in UEFI it does not work yet I 'm a gpt partition, normally it works but I have a message "warning the E2B drive partition table is about to overwritten ! etc. …. how can I do to UEFI boot in . Thank mode.

richard lion February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • sounds complicated for something named easy. how about jsut hiren's boot cd to usb easily ? just extract the iso from downloaded zip file , start program, select uefi boot load the iso then make the bootable usb. now that's easy2boot.

HT T February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • net session command should work on any standard Windows system. Maybe you have a bad path environment variable?
    In MPI 0.067 I will change admin detection routine to be same as in MAKE_E2B_USB_DRIVE.cmd.

steve6375 February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • My brain started to hurt following the text instructions. I got stuck trying to drag&drop to create my imgptn file. Its asking me to run as administrator even though I enabled it in the shortcut. Then I even typed the command myself in an admin prompt, still same error. But I am going to watch this video instead and hope it helps me. I am actually very happy there is a real persons voice and not some crappy notepad text…..

traida111 February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • I have installed windows 10 using clover. And now it won't boot without clover! When I try to boot from my ssd it says that there's no os on it!

Heruvilius February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • I made multiple boot usb . including windows 10 . and I booted to windows 10 setup then turnoff the laptop …Now the usb only boots to windows 10. how can I fix this without starting over
    edit : also the usb shows only 4G of size and its 16G . I believe the windows 10 was mounted and not unmounted correctly ?

abdumka February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • can I make a bootable usb with multiple windows "7,8,10" + hirens boot cd ?

abdumka February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • hi sir i finally i can creat and boot the ez2boot usb disk with my old lenovo notebook,but when i put to another computer ,it cannot detected my ez2boot.it is normal ?howcan i fix it? my another pc is sonicmaster asus notebook

winson February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • hi sir when i make the partition for my iso image,there is a error,source install.wim, there is not enough disk space on the disk.how to fixed?

winson February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • What do I do with the img ptn after I make it. Do I copy it to my usb?

Kevin Tang February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • it is so annoying when people put up videos that are supposed to show you how to do something and then leave bits out. Just skip bits and leave us guessing. ggrrrr

aj2009aj February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Hi! I just made ImagePTN, so what do I do with it? Do I copy it over to the USB drive? When should I use ImagePTN or ISO? Also, when I load Virtual Box, I get "FATAL: Could not read from boot medium! System halted." My computer is UEFI. I hope you can help me. Thanks. And sorry for the bad english.

Death4Hire February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply
  • Just what I needed. Cheers.

Ian Stansfield February 28, 2020 5:11 am Reply