Error: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
IMPORTANT: If bootrec/fixboot comes back with “Access Denied”, try typing in bootsect/nt60 sys then type the bootrec /fixboot
This tutorial will show you how to fix, reset and repair the master boot record in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. If you have boot errors and are having issues booting into Windows, there is a good chance the problem is stemming from the MBR. As I state in the video, as long as you can make it into Safe Mode with Command Prompt functionality, you can follow along with this tutorial.
You might receive the following error alert:
Windows Boot Manager
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be the cause.
Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dantrionline.com.vn/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh