How to Fix Unmountable Boot Volume in Windows 10? This video show 3 ways to help you solve the Windows Install Error UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME.
Solution 1. Use Windows 10 Automatic Repair
If you encounter the issue unmountable boot volume, you can try to use Automatic Repair of Windows 10 to fix the problem.
Step 1: Boot your computer from the installation disc and enter the welcome interface. And click Next to continue.
Step 2: Then click Repair your computer in the bottom-left corner to continue.
Step 3: Then you need to choose Troubleshoot in the popup window to continue.
Step 4: Next, you need to click Startup Repair under Advanced options and choose the target operating system to continue. Here, you need to choose Windows 10 which is installed on your computer.
Solution 2. Fix MBR
When the MBR is corrupted, you may also encounter the unmountable boot volume error Windows 10. Thus, you can fix MBR to solve unmountable boot volume Windows 10.
Solution 3. Restore to Computer
If the above methods don’t work, you can try to use the next method to solve the unmountable boot volume issue, which is which is using system image to restore your computer.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh