How To Fix r5apex.exe Application Error In Apex Legends

Fix r5apex.exe application error on pc, apex legends – how to fix r5apex.exe application error on pc, how to fix the r5apex.exe application error in apex legends on pc.

Apex Legends PC users are currently facing error r5apex.exe – Application Error showing on PC when launching game. Many users are getting r5apex.exe error on their PC for various reasons. Most users are seeing this error because of a memory issue and unable to start correctly error.

r5apex.exe – Application Error
The instruction at 0x67e09414 referenced memory at 0x412843a0. The memory could not be read.

r5apex.exe – Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142).

r5apex.exe – Application Error
The exception Illegal Instruction
An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.
(0xc000001d) occurred in the application at location 0x3f74ab15.

The r5apex.exe error appears after the Easy Anti-Cheat engine finishes loading at the game’s startup. EA should release a patch soon for Apex Legends to fix the r5apex.exe application errors.

Frequently Asked Questions:
apex legends application error
fix apex legends r5apex.exe error
apex legends how to fix application error
how to fix apex legends
apex legends application error fix
how to fix application error 0xc00005
how to fix application error apex
apex fix application error pc
how to fix r5apex error windows 10

Please provide your feedback and suggestions, if something is missed or is not working, can be taken care of :)😍😃😀

My Second channel Subscribe Now

हमें फॉलो करना न भूले

Like our Facebook page 👉 :
Follow me on Twitter 👉 :
Follow me on Instagram 👉 :

Visit website :

Thanks for your love and support!!!

Comments

• Don't know why people r disliking it, this actually worked for me, thanks dude ❤️

NM Mafi April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • lewra amar baal hoi

ridoy tc April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • it works idk whats wrong for u guys for me it worked :/

SheToldMeToLeave April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • Hey guy, I was struggling with this problem for a month now, and I finally got it fixed. I had windows 8.1 as my OS during the time of this error, and all I did was update my os from windows 8.1 to 10. Idk why the game wasn't able to run on windows 8.1, cus within the game specifications its stated that the user must have an operating system higher than windows 7. Fuck EA. Hope this works for Ya'll. Peace.
    Oh and prior to this, go on this site called game debate and test your rig with the game specifications and check whether you are able to run the game on high or normal. I had plenty of people say, my hardware didnt meet with the specification, just letting you all know, most of those cunts are spitting straight up bullshit.

Tom Stuart April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • Did not fix it for me.

Han Yolo April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • Can't fix something broken

Space Ghost April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • we all got same fucking problem
    fuck
    fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk……………….

Sayan Dutta April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • Didn't work :/

Josh Macpherson April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • You guys probably don’t meet the requirements for pc on apex, so you might have to upgrade some parts, but I heard rumors that there going to decrease their minimum for pc requirements. I also suffer from this error

Babylonian_Amiro April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • I am suffering same problem … Comment down blow if its work plzzzzzz

iLoveMeMe April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • r5apex.exe – Application Error

The exception Illegal Instruction

An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

(0xc000001d) occurred in the application at location 0x3f74ab15.

i have this r5apex.exe error, i tried everything but didn't work :(, did EA will release a patch soon for Apex Legends to fix the r5apex.exe application errors?!

JaCkS0Ne CS:GO & More April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • Didn't work with me either

Nobody, am talkin' to nobody. April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • I've tried every goddamn fix out there, while there aren't a lot of fixes for this problem, and none of them worked. I'm pretty sure EA wouldn't give a rat's ass about the users who have this issue cus this game is already a success, and EA is the leading anti-consumerist company in the world right now.

Tom Stuart April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply
  • Bro not working for mee koi solution btaooo plzzz

Kashif Hasnain April 26, 2020 11:19 am Reply