How to Fix Blue Screen of Death on Windows 8

We’ll do some simple troubleshooting to fix the blue screen of death on Windows 8 or Windows 7.
Retrieve lost data if computer fails to start because of blue or black screen of death:

Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 discs work interchangeably
You can grab a Windows 8 iso file from torrents
I have a few videos for creating a Bootable USB Flash Drive of Windows 8:

Create Windows 8 Bootable USB on Windows:

Create Windows 8 Bootable USB on Ubuntu:

You want to boot into your Bootable USB Flash Drive with Windows on it.
Use F12 (normally) to get into Boot Options and Boot into Windows Bootable USB Storage Device
The key could also be F2

We follow a few steps to try to fix the Blue Screen of Death
1) We try Startup Repair (if this works, you’re done)
2) If Startup Repair does not work, then you should try System Restore
(System Restore does not affect files or documents) (However, it may uninstall programs up to that point)
Trial and error, you try a restore point, and you should be back in business.

Twitter:
Blog:

Consider supporting our group in making stuff:

Comments

• Im at 100 percent- what do i doooooo

Nicole Comfort April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Thank you so muchh!!!! You save my day!!!!

Logan T April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • My computer had a BSoD…windows 8. I just let the battery die and switched it on again. It worked. I have now disconnected it from the internet so as to remove certain apps…like microsoft teams….plus i will also save everything in a back up drive…this teaches one a lesson

Caleb Juma April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Hello I download my windows on USB but when I select my USB in boot manager it says Media test failure, check cable. No boot device found. Can anyone help pls? :/

Yadaven April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • For me it says :"No restore points have been created on your computer's system drive. To create a restore point, open system protection."
    Then i just clicked on the "system protection" but it said:"system protection is available only in online operating system."

Son Pham April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • im getting BSOD + error message, then it says its automatically repairing, then it restarts, then there's a different error message, and the whole process keeps repeating. pressing F12 or F8 has no effect…is it proper fucked i wonder?

4exgold April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • my computer are a Windows 8 , the Blue Screen of Death are Like the BSOD from widows vista on my pc !

Johann 65789 Nsamu April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • It's still loading ,if this works I'm subscribing immediately !!

Nyvlem April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Can this delete my acc or my files pls help me im really getting in trouble by my mom pls help me 😢😢😭😭😭

Lili Marlen April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Thanks Bro it Work

Heruss Gaming April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Bro, what if(BSOD), when I plugged in bootable USB , it is not booting but when I removed the #Hard_disc_drive then it is booting so how will it fix plzzzzzzz help me😮

nirmal kumar April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Don't waste your time with this garbage… If you drive is not encrypted, boot into Linux live (pick your flavor; Ubuntu, Debian, w/e) mount your NTFS (Windows based) file system, copy the contents to a USB stick… install either Windows 7, or better install those linux live versions directly onto teh same HDD you just pulled those files from and let Windows 8 rot.

Zewwy April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • idk why im watching it and my pc is fine

Islam Ali April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • For me it says “and then you can restart” instead of “we’ll restart for you”

Fortress22 April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Where the f can I get the USB I'm dying without games

MysticEchos Gaming April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Its keeep looping

Radit gaming Arya Satya April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Its looping dude

Radit gaming Arya Satya April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • help.. When I click system restore and reach the part where I must confirm disks restore, the next button is not activated. So i'm just stuck..

Kasvini Muniandy April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Should I insert my windows disc

Muhammad Abdullah April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Lol the school computer I was using had the blue screen of death, infact many times.

Ooomba fuu April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Thank you man. Very helpful

Andre Rankine April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • These videos aren't helping me… Mine says it has ran into a problem and needs to restart and it's stuck on the same blue screen and I'm not able to restart it because the screen froze

Mnemony April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • Excuse me. I try your way but my laptop always show the error again after the choice repair your computer. Please tell me what to do immediately.

MA. Islam April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • My computer gave an error of having a virus called SPR/HackKMS.233032 then it said restart your computer or it will be at risk. Then my computer restarted it self then screen of death showed up. Now I cannot do anything no matter what I try. Every option to save my computer failed. Can anyone help?

Ashton April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • ואני דווקא לא יודעת איך אמא שלי הצליחה לשים לי ווינדוס 7 על המחשב איך זה קרה ודווקא לא רציתי מחשב נייח רציתי דווקא מחשב נייד שזה לפטופ ועומדים לקנות לי טאבלט עם מקלדת הכי גדול הטאבלט הכי גדול הטאבלט עם המקלדת הכי גדול 11 אינץ 11 אינץ הגודל הכי גדול של טאבלט ואמרו לי ש הגודל הכי גדול של לפטופ הוא 15 אינץ ואני לא יודעת אם לקנות טאבלט 11 אינץ או לפטופ 15 אינטש אבל אמא אמרה לי שכשאת המחשב שלי התקלקל שהמחשב שלי התקלקל קולו תקנה לי אני אבקש ממנה לקנות לי מחשב נייד 15 אינץ אני חושבת שאני יכולה להחזיק את זה מחשב נייד 15 אינץ זה ככה כשאני רוצה לקחת אותו איתי מחוץ לבית אוכל לקחת לא רק את הטלפון אלה גם את המחשב אבל אני לא יודעת איזה ווינדוס לשים אני לא יודעת אם לשים ווינדוס 7 a windows 10 דווקא windows 7 theme windows 70 כי זה יהיה windows כמו במחשב הנייח

לינויזה שיר הילדות הכי טוב אלמקיאס בעולם April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • זה פשוט שאני מחפשת תמונות של המסך הכחול של המוות לא למחשב אני לא מחפשת את התמונות האלה על המחשב שלי אני דווקא מחפשת על הטלפון אני מחפשת את התמונות האלה על הטלפון שלי שזה שיאומי 5 פלוס יצא בשנת 2018 שזה אומר שזה יצא עכשיו אבל עכשיו אני מוכרחה לו לחזור אני אני אמורה להחזיר את המחשב שלי לווינדוס כספי אני אהיה מוכרחה אני מוכרחה להחזיר את המחשב שלי לא ווינדוס אקס פי ולקבל את המסך הכחול של המוות פעם אחת בקייטנה מחשב אמצעי בספרייה היה את המסך הכחול של המוות ולא יכולנו להתחיל לא יכולנו לאתחל את המחשב הבעיה שזה היה windows כספי היו שמה 2 היו 2 מחשבים של ווינדוס אקס פי o2 של ווינדוס 7 המושב השני של ווינדוס 7 היה המחשב של המורה והמחשב הראשון של windows 7 הוא היה דווקא בשורת המחשבים של התלמידים דווקא היום יש לי קייטנה אבל היום אני בחרתי להישאר בבית ולחפש תמונות ולדעת קצת על הטלפון שלי

לינויזה שיר הילדות הכי טוב אלמקיאס בעולם April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • well that's good because that's what I'm searching not in my computer on my phone

לינויזה שיר הילדות הכי טוב אלמקיאס בעולם April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • I tried doing system restore but it shows system restore failed because an antivirus is currently enabled on your computer with some kind of error ? Anybody can help me with this?

Sesh iyer April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • I dont care 'bout the latop. I just scared 'bout my mom & my father .. ;;

x ᴀ ɪ s ʜ gɪrl . April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • In my Country Pakistan I have Windows 8 and it is in the Repair shop,My PC will come back after Eid I love this Video this will fix my PC back!!!

Iffat Khan April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • l formatted my PC to install a new windows 10 OS. When l try to install the OS l get a blue screen of death then the PC restarts over and over again.l have tried using different operating systems like Win 7 and 8 still l encounter the same problem and l also tried using a different hard drive and l still have the same problem. Prior it was working okay ..PC name Sager P650RE3

Topboy Beats April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply
  • my PC is blur in blue but it's working ok

VIJAY JADHAV April 18, 2020 7:24 pm Reply