How to fix the bad image error alert you are receiving on your Windows computer.
“Bad Image” error pop-up is a fake pop-up message that appears when you start the computer or program. As was stated earlier, it is not system error and cause of it is the presence of malware on your computer. It certainly gets on your nerves because any attempt to run the program will be failed. And instead of this, the error pop-up is displayed. “Bad Image” error pop-up is often a part of Trojan infection, so it has a same methods of distribution. For instance, it can pretend to be the update for some legitimate software like fake update for Adobe Flash Player. Thus, while you think that you are updating some program you are actually installing malicious infection. You can infect the system by downloading illegitimate software from torrents or some cracks for games or programs. Hackers also use vulnerabilities on your computer to spread virus through exploit kits when browsing websites.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dantrionline.com.vn/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh