Hi, this video shows you how to connect up a Virginmedia Set Top Box and a ROKU 2 XS media player (you can use Apple TV, Blu-Ray, DVD etc.) to 4 TVs using 2 HDMI splitters. The HDMI splitters have 1 input to 4 outputs so 4 TVs can simultaneously show the same display. This is ideal if you want the flexibility to watch your equipment in any room. The HDMI Splitters transmit full HD (1080p) so there is no loss of quality. The video also shows an IR (infrared) Kit to transmit the Virginmeida Rmeote control to all 4 TVs. The Roku 2XS uses Bluetooth which struggles to transmit outside the under stairs cupboard so I use the Android and Apple App for the Roku remote control which uses WiFi to allow you to control the Roku and it works really well. The down side of this install apart from the time and money spent on the installation is that you have to watch the same thing on all 4 TVs.
Many thanks Vince
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dantrionline.com.vn/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh