👍 Watch how to combine two partitions of one hard disk, SSD or USB drive into one, or how to extend one partition at the expense of another within a Windows operating system, and how you can do it with standard system utilities or third-party programs.
If you face the need to extend the system partition or another partition on your hard disk – for example, if one of your partitions is almost full – you can choose between several ways of solving this problem: it’s either moving the data to another disk, or extending this partition at the cost of another one – as long as it’s possible. Later on, I’ll show you what means of your operating system can help you cope with the problem, and what third-party apps can help you merge partitions without losing important data.
Accidental deleting of files, formatting the hard disk, a virus attack, an operating system failure or file system failure — these are only a few problems that can be solved with programs by Hetman Software:
Combining partitions with Windows tools;
Extending a disk with AOMEI Partition Assistant;
Combining partitions with AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard;
How to delete partitions in a USB drive;
– How to Recover Data After Formatting, Deleting or Creating Partitions;
– AOMEI Partition Assistant;
– How to Partition an HDD, SSD, Memory Card or USB Drive;
That is all for now. Hit the Like button and subscribe to our channel. Leave comments to ask questions. Thank you for watching. Good luck.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dantrionline.com.vn/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh