Hacker Way: Designing the New Messenger

Curious how we design mobile products at Facebook? Get a peek under the hood at the design process behind the new Messenger, released in November 2013 and updated since. You’ll see how we approached the design problem, get a sense for the tools we used, and take away the learnings.

Speaker:
Luke Woods
Product Design Manager at Facebook

Nguồn:https://dantrionline.com.vn/

Comments

• If you so need to check on your partner's sincerity, employee's honesty, recover your email passwords, Social networks hacks ( i.e Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp , Instagram , Viber , SnapChat etc ), change your school grades, upgrade your credit score , clear your criminal records, gain access to bank accounts. contact me on derrickthehacker69@gmail.com...a trial will convince you

Derrick Brooks February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply
  • Go To Google And Type: gamesecrxguide facebook Now this is actually the only working FB h@ck tool working these days. Dont waste your entire available free time on some other tools

Ingrid Cox February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply
  • Him sucking his teeth before every sentence made me want to punch a baby.

Frank Bardon February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply
  • Actually I think that the sounds are just awful, first time I heard it in the app I didn't know where this sound came from, but I knew it make me sick not in a hating tone, but I really felt physically sick

Yosef Hamza February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply
  • Real world Sheldon Cooper is at Facebook

Carlos René Cerrato Estrada February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply
  • Very informative and interesting preso! Just had to speed the video up x2 and it was a lot easier to follow 🙂  – go to the "setting" icon bottom right of the video, and go to "speed".

Leeanne Scott February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply
  • GOD! Whats wrong with your speak man? I lost my patience at 5:20.

Douglas Fischer February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply
  • Interesting talk, but he speaks far too slow for a public presentation so it drags on a bit. I'm a big fan of Facebook's emphasis on infrastructure that enables them to build cool things faster

babolatpdtp February 25, 2020 2:27 pm Reply