Fix The File or Directory is Corrupted and Unreadable Error
Whenever you plug in or open your USB flash drive or external hard drive you get the error message: “Location is not available” e: is not accessible The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.
This can sometimes be fixed by running CHKDSK /F /R command in command prompt which is also known as (CMD). I would suggest you check the external hard drive or flash drive to make sure it’s not failing on you. Once you run the fix you should be able to recover all your data that was stored on that drive before it become corrupt and unreadable.
Here is the command: “CHKDSK E: /F /R (CHANGE E: TO YOUR DRIVE LETTER)
Make sure you run an elevated command prompt
Why not join our forum
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh