In this tutorials we will show you how to fix this error when installing Windows from a USB pen drive.
“Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition”
To solve the problem, do the following.
Unplug your USB flash drive and after a few seconds, plug it back in.
Click on “Refresh” button in the Setup.
The error should be gone.
If that does not solve the problem, try to use a different USB flash drive.
Some flash drives can cause errors.
Another thing you can try is to change “SATA mode” in your computer’s BIOS to “IDE”.
Thank You for taking time to watch this video.
This video was captured with Magewell “XI100DUSB-HDMIi” video capture dongle.
Title: Mining by Moonlight
Mining by Moonlight, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu cổng HDMI ARC là gì và những ưu điểm vượt trội
- Góc chia sẻ: Cách đấu loa song song và nối tiếp chi tiết nhất
- Sửa lỗi a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing hiệu quả
- Cục phát wifi là gì? Cách cài đặt wifi tenda n300 như thế nào?
- Sửa lỗi the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b win 8 nhanh