Quickly learn how to use the VBA FIND Function. What parameters are required. How to look for partial matches or for complete matches (whole word). Also if VBA should search in the cells, formulas or comments. I also show you how to handle cases if VBA FIND doesn’t find a value. So in cases where your text or value is not found.
You’ll want to account for this, because in case your text or value is not found, you’ll get a VBA error. In order to avoid the error, you can use the VBA IF statement. This ensures that if a value is not found, you will not end up with an error, instead you can decide what you’d like to do (in the video I’ll show you how to create a custom message box, informing the user that the value was not found).
★ Links to related videos: ★
Check out the full playlist:
★ My Online Excel Courses ★
✉ Subscribe & get my TOP 10 Excel formulas e-book for free
EXCEL RESOURCES I Recommend:
Get Office 365:
Note: This description contains affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using the links. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Oripan Gold Soap – Bánh rửa mặt trị mụn số 1 Hàn Quốc – Hotline: 19002236
- TOP 5 SẢN PHẨM TRỊ MỤN LƯNG HIỆU QUẢ | BODY CARE ROUTINE | LÂM À
- Hướng dẫn kẻ mắt cho người mới bắt đầu – EYELINER TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS |Ty Lê|
- Điều Chị Em Cần Nhớ Khi Uống Thuốc Tránh Thai Để Trị Mụn Trứng Cá
- Góc chia sẻ: 4 Cách gỡ bỏ tận gốc autocad một cách triệt để