BOSS GT-1000 Version.2 Preset Sound Examples (No Talking)

The Version 2 software update for the BOSS GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor is now available. This free user-installable update expands with an extensive feature set with four AIRD preamp types, three overdrive/distortion effects, and three Master Delay types based on classic analog echo machines. Also, 15 new preset sounds are included in BOSS GT-1000 Version.2 update.

All guitar sounds in this video produced by BOSS GT-1000 Version.2.

…….
The BOSS GT-1000 ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors. This premium tone machine debuts the groundbreaking new AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology. Based on BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic approach, the comprehensive AIRD system in the GT-1000 brings unparalleled musical response and flexibility to a digital guitar processor.

The GT-1000 also features a huge range of cutting-edge BOSS effects to enhance your tones, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command. And with the convenience of built-in Bluetooth®, you can adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the BOSS Tone Studio app.

Unlock new creative power and unmatched expressiveness for your guitar rig.

Other BOSS GT-1000 videos:
➤ BOSS GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor Video:
➤ BOSS GT-1000 Preset Sound Examples (No Talking):
➤ SUBSCRIBE:

Visit boss.info for product information:
➤ FIND OUT MORE:
➤ UPDATE NOW:

#boss #gt1000

Comments

• Holy sh.t. This thing sounds really good. Great job Boss. Seriously. Well done.

Leonardo Sojli May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • What amp do u use

Lau May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • The editing tools on this are great every time you are hearing a demo Emmy sounds come off as a little too sharp and a little too thin? They have not gone into the editing there is a lot you can do to tone shape and you can do it pretty easily and fast these people are just playing through sounds without doing any kind of adjustments deeper than an EQ adjustment to you can even adjust frequencies and stuff to which is great

JJ skyflyer May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • I really appreciate the format of no talking, getting straight to the point and displaying the settings.

Lil'EzTat May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • While I like this review the sounds and sims are lifeless and sound very digital. You need to do much better.

Larry Mar May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • 👎🤮💩TOO PLASTIC

David Buzzin May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • how about a demo without all the overdrive and distortion? Not all of us are into that and would appreciate some clean tones

randy Clere May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • I’d rather hear this than BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Cameron Pruitt May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Esperando que me llegue esta maravilla…Mas de 8 años usando sus productos!Garantia absoluta.BOSS FOREVER

braianrata May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Not a single usable amp, they all sound like shit, dialing in the sounds is a pain in the ass. The FX are ok, but who on earth needs this much? Ok, it's cheaper than a Helix LT and way cheaper than the current AxeFX floor unit, but is there any other reason to buy it? Maybe I'm just not a Boss guy, cause DD500, Blues Cube amps, and most newer Boss products (excluding Waza pedals of course) disappointed me greatly.

Alex Sergeev May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • How does this sound so much better than the last boss demo?

Conor Smith May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • The amp models sound totally crap. Plugins sound much more real. I will spend a little bit more and get a kemper

Adalbertus Ignatius May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Would you recommend this pedal for someone who have guit playing live and just want to write and record music?

And of course use it as a practice tool!

Going Bananas May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Oh my God… Boss is Boss!!! Good job

Carlos García May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Oh god. All high gain sounds sound hideous!
    Why does boss always have to fuck up the high gain section!?

Arshdeep Singh May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Sounds too digital and fake, omg for the price they are asking. People ears are blind?

Tutu 9x May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • good demo. im still using the boss gt100.

fendi yusof May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • I have a GT-10 and a GT-100, the 100 was a decent upgrade with a more open sound and more mid frequency. Both units struggled with Hi-gain tones but can be dialled in with eq and overdrive. The 5150 and Recto is usable but Sol-100 was pretty hard to dial…but GT-100 had much improved Hi-gain tones. The GT-1000 sounds great clean and crunch but the Hi-gain amps are still scooped…It seems boss has given up on Amp modelling, Mooer and Hotone has comeup with fantastic modelers. Boss Should have invested in GT-1000, come up with 50+ preamps and a better display and UI. People want to load IR and talk about DSP….boss never give this information. Infact their motherboards are becoming smaller, Given everything it should e priced at $499-$550 cause it is only good for 4 cable and effects….the Cabinet models and Mic are the same old…it is just a improved GT-100 and no match for a Helix LT or AX8…even Ampero and GE-300 has some edge over it.

Khondker Rifat Hossain May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • 48-4👏

ManduloMusic May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • I want one so badly!

Jp Sessions May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • The days when multieffects were taken only as bedroom equip are far gone it seems…

Ondrej Bartak May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Im in love with this

game rock May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Excellent multi-effect pedal. Beats the hell of hauling tons of individual effect boxes that cost thousands of dollars more, and, in a blind test, only a tiny fraction of super freak ear experts would be able to tell the difference between stomp boxes and this unit.

MusikeXavier May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Can't beat the Korg AX1000 🤘

JEFFGUITAR May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • It is crazy that some people say negative things about this unit! First off, they probably don't even own one, and second off, if they do, they have not spent quality time with it? It is just like any other unit of this nature! They expect magic right out of the box! Not gonna happen! Most factory preset do not do it justice. They mainly showoff the effects that are in it! You have to dive in and see exactly what the GT1000 is capable of! I've had mine since it was released, and have programmed some amazing tones! I play every weekend with it running direct FOH with IEM's! My recommendation is to spend some time with it, because it is an incredible piece of gear! Just my 2 cents worth!

K V May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Amazing, Io love Boss GT 1000 .2

emil aguilar May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Sounds great…..looks great…….price out of reach, maybe a self Christmas gift!!

Gary Johnson May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • CabSim still crappy 🙁

Alexander Lim May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • The distortion sounds like out of a 5 watt amp, boxed in, whit zero head room, i mean i get why but the other tones were nice

Gabriel Orville May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • clean stuff sounds really good, crunch too, but distortion…just…awful…tbh for this money there are much better products…

Draconis031 May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • RIP Line 6 Helix, Fractal, Kemper…

Francesco Galizia May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Quem é brasileiro e achou os timbres uma merda? 🇧🇷

braian melo May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Match Combo and Centa OD sound great! Looking forward to updating. Thank you for the continued support, BOSS!
    Also, thank you for the Ultimate GT-1000 guide. I followed your instructions on setting input gain, and now my lower-output guitars sound even better than they already did.

To anyone on the fence about this unit:
    I wasn’t incredibly impressed when I first got it, but after taking the time to tweak the graphic and parametric EQs and to dial in compression settings (in Stompbox Mode so that the changes are universal), I’m happier with the GT-1000 than I was with my Two-Rock and Morgan amps and a ton of boutique pedals.
    I’m running my compressors and EQs between my amps and my delay/verb: one compressor/GEQ setting for the lead channel, another compressor/GEQ setting for the rhythm channel, and four sweepable PEQ bands after the channels come back together. All of this takes the edge off without affecting the amp models’ responsiveness. I know it sounds like too much work, but it took me 2–3 hours to be happier with my guitar tones than I have ever been.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading!
    😊

Jeremy Halterman May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • the Boss GT1000 sounds awesome thru my Fender blues jr III

Michael Hillstrand May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Boss. You need to read and act on this. The Orange is very nice, but this pedal really misses on capturing good amp drive sounds at volume. It's a real shame because I think it would get the market share if it could sort that.
    The cleans are brilliant. The pedal is very user friendly. But your high gain drive sounds are useless. I bought this pedal the day it came out and I am starting to get frustrated. Please! Surely you must listen to it and feel disappointed at times? Please boss. Sort it. You are better than this!

Dominic Jones May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • This actually sounds nice on the "100-percenta" preset, very Queen/Brian May-like. The rest, not so much. 😐

Rickygforce 421 May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • I got a Boss Katana head. $350. Worth it. ( This thing? Not so much. )

Malcolm Reynolds May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Always the best Chorus and Delay on the maket but not the best amp sims, yet.

vera roquete May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • still not a 1000 multieffect, maybe 750.

Diego OS May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • I guess we will have to wait for the 10000 cause this sounds like crap.

once somebody May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Awesome tones!!!!

Jamie Fifthring May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • What makes it v2? Just the software? Can one previously bought be identical

DividedByTime May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • 48-3 100 Percenta sounds like a real good Brian May sound. I can hear It's Late by Queen perfectly. 😊

Bill x May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • HM-2 sounds like a joke, please do not desecreate The Legend! B-tuning and balls are the minimum requirements …

Tero Viitanen May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • I like boss and I have a bunch of pedals and switchers but this thing…. sucks. For the price there are things far far superior .

Daniel Martínez Giraldo May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • boss gt-10 in a new wrapper
    10 years without evolution

Николай Осадчий May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • This was a very welcome update to this already awesome product. Thanks, and I like the sound only demo!

Darren Boatman May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Thanks Boss! 😎

Mochi65 May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Sounds great! Thank you for "no talking" demo

Szymon Szymanski May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply
  • Fingers crossed. I hope the high gain drive sounds are better. I'll update tomorrow.

Dominic Jones May 7, 2020 6:41 pm Reply