Android resource linking failed is a common error in Android Studio if you miss any resource while linking with any of these files like string or array or bool or color or style, which are located inside the Values directory on such those cases you would get this type of error messages.
Why do you need to Subscribe to my channel?
1. It’s free (you just need the google mail account)
2. Up to date (every my videos in your mail)
3. Help me to grow up this channel
4. More subscribers = More events.
5. Subscribe channel Real Tech (Stay Connected).
If you got any error, let me know by commenting below.
Real Tech Stay Connected.