ADIDAS ADILETTE COMFORT SLIDES VS ADILETTE BOOST SLIDES

For the longest time when it came to “sandals”, my preference was flip flops from brands like Reef and Rainbow. This stemmed from growing up in Southern California, but when the adidas Adilette Boost Slides dropped, everything changed. Since then I’ve worn the hell out of them, but I’ve also been told by several people that the Boost Slides don’t compare to the Adilette Comfort Slides. Well I’m here to say that I think they’re right, these Comfort Slides are insanely comfortable, but will the “comfort” last? Let me know what slides you’re rocking with and if you enjoy the video, please leave a 👍🏽. Leave a comment down below and let me know what you appreciated and also what I can do to improve the next video. Most importantly, tap that red Subscribe button along with the Bell 🔔 to stay up to date and be notified with everything I upload here on this channel. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate each and every one of you 🤙🏽

• KickPosters by Dan Freebairn:

• Lens |
• Mic |
• Lighting |

#adidas #boostslides #comfortslides

Nguồn:https://dantrionline.com.vn/

Làm Đẹp

Comments

• Adidas adilette comfort adjustable.. Check it out.

Sanak Pal February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Have had mine over a year and still sooooooo comfy

Ricky Foreman February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Bruh my comfort slides smell HORRIBLE! Anyone have that issue and any resolution? P.s. i tried soap and disinfectant wipes.. only thing that did was give them a flowery stinky smell and soap suds building with every step i take no matter now much i wash them.

angelocean365 February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • How to spot if Adilette Comfort Slides is a fake?

Ira Cacao February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • You switch the strap, it's just a regular glue, remove the glue using hair dryer and glue them back later on.

katasiapa February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • How long does adilette stays ? 1 year or more ?

vrund shah February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • If you want the best of both worlds (heavy padding on the strap) and adidas comfort slides cushioning, you should try the skechers slides

Muneer Nazri February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • I’ve had the comfort for about a year now and they still feel great, I’m usually on slides most of the time so they have several miles on them already, so yeah great option imo

Brando Flores February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • 18 dollars on sale right now for the comforts. 60 for the rip off boost slides

Damir Roberts February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Love the vid bro keep it up

Regular Bell9819 February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • I use ultraboost 19 in size 45 1/3 so which size should I go for in slides?

Samir dzLuxI February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • I got a pair of comfort slides with a super plush strap they were called the cf+ explorer. I have worn them off and on for 2+ years and they have not broken down or become mushed in anyway.

Stabbing Squidward February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Thanks for the video. Not to sound like a broken record but you have the wrong version. That’s the 2.0 or even 3.0. You need the first version 1.0 . You commented about the upper strap not have any padding under it . The Adilette Cf Ultra 1.0 has about .5 inch of padding under the strap AND the cloud foam part is MUCH softer than the current one you’re holding (2.0 or 3.0) if you like the current cloud foam slide you have now. You need to get ahold of the original pairs so much better. You can tell if it’s an original by looking at the detailed picture of a noticeable padding added under the strap. It’s going to be hard to find them since adidas has stop making them in that version. They changed it up to what you currently have now.

In the link below, notice how it has the .5inch padding under the strap. Also the cloud foam is much softer. I don’t even wear my 2.0 cloud foam slides.

Black/white sz 10, 11:

Black/silver sz 11,12 :

Size 9 and 10 in the red: sold out but look at the padding

adidas Men's Adilette CF+ Athletic Slide Sandals, White/Light Scarlet, ((10 M US) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C83K0KQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_w4rjEbVFBJ1VQ

Loading. February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Bro you need to get the adidas sku S79352

Adilette CF Ultra C

o_O 0_x February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Huge slide guy over here, great video, great insight gonna have to check them out for sure

CaptGreaser February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • You should try the Croc literide slides. They're honestly much better and more comfortable. I know it's a croc, but if comfort is what you want. And just planning on wearing them around the house, who cares. They're a great slide.

Gilberto Flores February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • The comfort slides are super comfy I have it since 2 years ago and maybe I will change it and try the boost or the same in black. I will add u a url image of how it looks after some time. The only bad thing is DO NOT put in water, I took this to the beach and the smell in the room was horrible I thought first was rug but not. For house and dont have shoes inside house are super but dont take it to the beach.

Daniel Bonilla February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Ive been using slides for 2 years, it doesnt bottoms up to me, still ok for me and agreed with you about the padding, not the best,
    did tried the boost slides, it doesnt feel comfortable, feels like nmd boost instead of ub ..that just me

Zan Mocean February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Can’t do slides, but I hit the like button any way 👍

DOOMZDAY34 February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • whats the SKU/product code of these?

Alexandre Borges February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • Keep em coming!

Anthony Levine February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply
  • I've never been a slides guy, but when these boost slides dropped on Adidas for $25 cause they were on sale and had an extra % off if you were a Adidas app club member so it was a no-brainer. I like them and just got them in the ask black pair too, and the Yeezy slide because why not right!?!? 😂 The Boost slides are comfortable and happy to have them in my collection.

Vito Vizziato February 26, 2020 4:01 am Reply